eveningdrama

Monday, November 01, 2004


:: my valentine ::

i'll never forget my valentine day during year 10 of my highschool at GIS. it wasn't because it was the happiest day of my life..yes was unforgetable but it wasn't the best day of my life..haha i remember i had a crush on this girl named Shu Ting..i had no idea what i saw in her, but for some reason i was attracted to her :p anyways she was a new student, and i hardly knew her and vice versa, but that didn't stop me from sending her 3 dedications on valentines day..yes, i sent her 3 chocolates and each one with a different poem..that cost me about 15 bucks altogether..well it also cost me my pride.. hahahahahai'll never forget that day.. at the end of the day, we had the same class, chemistry, she walked up to me, and my head was going: oh man, what is she going to say? from the look in her eyes i knew it wasn't gonna be 'oh i feel the same way about you to! let's make out in the bathroom! even better yet, let's fuck!' haha but no..she didn't say anything, she came up to me, and put the 3 chocolates and the cards on the shelf where my bag was and she walked off..damn! i was hit in the face..like bitch slapped..i was owned! and that sucked..it felt like shit :p hahaha so anyways, i was alone at that time (she had the courtesy to make sure that nobody was around? i have no idea) and nobody knew what happened..nobody knew she refused the chocolates i sent..nobody had to know..unless she told her friends..what did i do? i told my friends all about it! hahaha and like all friends would have done- they laughed at me! and well i laughed along with them :p we started joking about why she refused them- maybe she was lesbian, maybe she doesn't eat chocolates, maybe she was on a diet, hell whatever reason we could come up with that would make us laugh :p anyways after laughing alot, i got over it and my day brightened up..so i figured that jokes are a good way to overcome loads of things!

if you ever feel down..you know what to do :)

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 10:21 PM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.