eveningdrama

Saturday, November 13, 2004


:: What goes around comes around? ::

You know when you look at a girl and she looks back at you, and you have like eye contact for a split second, and then she gives you a smile- and it makes your day?

So I was wondering, do girls feel that way to? If you give them a smile when they look your way, does it make their day?

If what goes around comes around, then I believe it is a good idea to smile at any girl who makes eye contact with me (provided she's remotely physically attractive (yes call me shallow :p) haha)

If I want girls to smile at me, I'll have to smile at them..first i need to learn how to smile :p

i can never pull of a smile without looking stupid..because i can't smile on cue, the only time i can ever smile is when i'm just about to burst out in laughter- everytime i want to laugh i just think of something funny- usually it's a scene from dumbass :P think- win yew running across the highway or having sex with the head haha..if i try to smile, it looks really stupid and unnatural! at times it even looks perverted!

i've tried practicing in front of a mirror but it doesn't work! all i can pull off is a big ass 100 metre grin! i can't grin without showing my teeth, and i can't smile with my teeth hidden, i'm a failure at smiling :( hahaha

but yeah, the next time you make eye contact with someone you find attractive, give them a smile and, if the person is anything like me, he/she will become weak at the knees and happier for the rest of the day :P

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 9:55 PM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.