eveningdrama

Monday, November 22, 2004


:: the wingman of the century ::

how to turn that menacing little brat into your best wingman you will ever have, i present to you- the greatest scheme in the world!



haha not really the greatest scheme in the world, but one of the best ones i have ever come up with today..until i realised that it was similar to the one adam sandler used in 'big daddy' and so it's not so good anymore :p

today in megamall, i was with my little sister and i saw this really hot chick, and since my sister wanted to borrow 10 bucks from me, i said to her 'if you get me her number, i'll give you the 10' she didn't do it in the end, she claims she didn't see her! but i thought that was nonsense! i bet she was just too scared! haha suddenly, this brilliant scheme popped into my head! i'll tell my little sister to pretend that she was lost, and she'll borrow some hot girl's hand phone, and call me up, and then i'll 'find' her again while she's with the hot girl! and it would give me a chance to talk to the hot girl! (i assumed) my sister wasn't brave enough (haha) but then she said that she was too old for this!

so i thought for awhile..if she was too old..then i'd need to get someone younger..and i realised- my little cousin! he's the cutest 5 year old kid i've ever seen in my life and i think he'll grow to be a super hot guy and will be a chick magnet, but at this point of his life he seems more interested in spiderman figurines than in girl's breasts, so he's pretty much as useful as a gay when it comes to picking girls up..haha i shall take advantage of his naiveness and use him to help me get what i can't get at the moment- the oppisite sex! hahaha

i devised a plan:
1) i'll put a piece of paper with my name and phone number inside his pocket or his bag when we go out
2) i find a suitable hot girl (one who doesn't look like she'd kidnap my cousin (or i'd be in deep shit :p) and one with a handphone)
3) i'll let daniel wander towards her and act as if he was lost, and then talk to the girl and ask her whether he could borrow her phone to call me- in the meantime i'll be just watching from a distance
4) i'll talk on the phone with daniel and say 'i'll be right there! stay where you are!'
5) i'll find them and tell the girl 'thank you thank you so much' and she'll probably tell me 'oh your cousin is soo cute!' and stuff like that, and i'll say 'well we're going for lunch now, and i think that he'd like you to come along' and she can't refuse and she'll come along, and we'll end up getting to know each other over lunch, and a trade of phone numbers etc.. hahahahahaha!

things to do before hand: you have to train your little wingman to act lost, and the words to say, and know where to look for your phone number! he mustn't turn and run back to you when you leave him to do his stuff, you can't be seen, and your wingman must be well behaved as well- nobody likes annoying little shits!

hahahahaha i have no idea if this shit would work, but it sounds pretty good to me! if any of you do happen to use this plan, let me know the results!

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 7:33 PM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.