eveningdrama

Saturday, December 04, 2004


:: speechless ::

"Why do you like me George?"

a girl in my dream asked me this question through an sms, and for a moment i was befuddled, i didn't know what to say..i mean what was i supposed to say? no words could have justified the feelings that i had for her, but yet she asked me the question..so what did i do? I didn't reply.

so then i woke up, and thought, what if it happened in real life george? what would you say then? why do you like her?

is it because she's pretty? is it because she has a nice personality? i know many girls who are physically attractive and many girls who have nice personalities, and quite a few with both traits, but why her?

everyone else has qualities to match those of her, sometimes they are even better than that special someone, so why her?

maybe it was the way i smiled everytime i thought of her
maybe it was how i liked the way that her eyes widened whenever we talked about something interesting
maybe it was the way the blood raced through my body whenever she was around
maybe it was the way she made my mouth want to echo what my heart felt each time i saw her
maybe it was because..

i figured you can't really answer a question like that..let alone write it all in an sms message..the next time that special someone asks, i'll just say

"I just do"

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 11:26 AM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.