eveningdrama

Sunday, January 09, 2005


:: I like people. Especially female people. ::

Haha, I'm encouraged by George's example. And even though I'm only semi-sober, I will post something.

I just got back from Chinablack, one of the few clubs here in Singapore that actually play R&B, and actually has a younger crowd.

I was supposed to have 6 friends with me.

One got stomach pains.

Another had a family appointment.

The third had an early day.

Number four was sleeping.

The next was out of the country.

And the last just couldn't be arsed to get his ass off the couch.

So what happens? I ended up at the club alone.

But personally, it wasn't that bad. I drank to get loose. I danced to get some exercise.

And at the end of the night, I had three numbers, and three new friends.

Female friends.

And they all have my MSN.

What Geo says is true. Though perhaps it might at times seem a little sad to only be able to converse through MSN to a good looking girl, MSN does help.

But if you want to use MSN, you gotta go to the club and pick the numbers up first. =)

posted by Yang @ 4:07 AM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.