eveningdrama

Saturday, January 01, 2005


:: Improvement is the only Acceptable Evolution. ::

I always thought New Year was a funny concept. Why do we always crap up the year so badly we're always so happy to see it go? Why can't we all have good years, and then look forward to even better times?

Anyways, I figured it'd be nice to see what resolutions people have made for this coming year. Here's mine:

1. Club more often.
I have no idea why, but I figured, I'm over 18, I'm still young, might as well. I enjoy the activity heaps. So more boozing, more dancing, and of course, more women.

2. Study harder.
My parents do pay. I suppose the least I could do is get some decent marks. And if I get good enough marks, my parents tell me they'll pay for future study. More clubbing!!!

3. Get a job.
I've been putting this one off too long, and when I think about why, I really have no idea why. I mean, its not that I hate my job. It pays well. I enjoy doing it well. Must be just the sheer strength of procrastination.

4. Micellaneous social activities.
Erm...this one sounds vague and dodgy on purpose. General improvement with my relations with people. Not just girl people. Other people as well. Bother to have lunch once in a while, etc etc.

So that's what I'm aiming for. Not many bells and whistles. But it keeps me happy.

posted by Yang @ 11:25 AM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.