eveningdrama

Tuesday, January 18, 2005


:: a string of randomness..really! ::

Today I was cleaning up my cupboard, and arranging my clothes nicely..anyways I found some shirts which I hardly wear- collared t-shirts..

I don't know why I don't like wearing them..I guess it's the restrictiveness that a collar brings, or how it reminds me of my school uniform..

I like the idea of a school uniform, but I didn't really like the uniforms we had back in school..why couldn't we have normal buttoned shirts like everyone else? noo we had to wear collared polo t shirts which cost a bomb! and the blue pants! hahaha next time if I ever own a school, I'll make the coolest uniforms ever, and kids won't mind wearing their uniforms!

School days..the other day I found a pair of pants which I used to wear back in Year7, and I could still fit into them! hahaha

Speaking of pants, did you know it costs 10 bucks to replace a broken zipper? That kinda suprised me the other day when I took my pants to the tailor's to fix..

You could do alot of things with 10 bucks..eat a meal at a fast food restaurant, buy a magazine, play 5 rounds of initial D, buy 200 sweets, buy 10 copies of the malay mail, make a difference in somebody's life by donating it..or you could fix a broken zipper..

Could 10 bucks really change the life of somebody else? I mean, if you donated 10 bucks to a charity, wouldn't it be split up evenly to buy stuff for the people, and from your 10 ringgit wouldn't everyone get like 1/10th of a sen or less? and you cannot possibly do anything with that tiny bit of money..I guess you need to donate about 10,000 ringgit to single handedly change some lives..

You know, you could buy an AE86 Trueno Sprinter for 10,000 :P

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 2:08 PM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.