eveningdrama

Friday, February 25, 2005


:: the boy who lost a brother ::

so the other day, my enemy sent me an sms, telling me not to go after this girl, who screwed him over.

before i go on, i'll write more about him. he was my so called 'heng-tai' (blood brother)- don't ask me why, he suggested it awhile ago, I didn't say anything. well anyways, we kinda fell out of friendship awhile ago, after he stabbed me in the back (not literally..haha) but I'm glad it happened..you see, it was over a girl..yes, it's always cos of a girl..girls just fuck you (and your friends) up, down, all over the place. during my first sem at luct, i had my eye set on this girl, and he told me he had his eye on another girl. he happened to be in the same class as the girl i had a crush on. since he could easily talk to her and see her often, he told me that he'd help me. he'd help me get her. hahaha i actually believed him. well not like i could do anything! he told me that he was gonna get to know her better, so he could tell me what kind of shit she likes, and what i should do to get her, etc.. to cut it short, he fucked up my chances, by telling her i liked her. yea, and i knew it was too soon, and she knew it was too soon, and she just pretty much stayed the fuck away from me. but i didn't give up. i still had my hopes up high like a fool.

anyways, he started going out with her..together in a group of classmates, or with each other alone, i didn't know, but we grew distant. one day i confronted him, and i asked him 'do you like her? tell me the truth' and he told me 'no i don't. i treat her as my sister. you are my brother, i wouldn't do such things to you' i actually believed him!

well time passed, and we fell out of our friendship. i stopped talking to him, and i stopped talking to her- i decided i didn't want to go after her, and i wouldn't be able to get her even if i did.

fast forward to the next semester, i find out from his friends what really happened. he had actually been going after her since the beginning. he never liked the girl he told me he liked. why he didn't want to let me know, i didn't know. anyways, i found out he got screwed by the girl we both liked. read: she USED him, his car, his car, his car, him, and his car. hahahahahahaha when i found out, i was laughing. really. and i was kinda glad that i gave up so easily :p

anyways, after such hindsight, he told me in the sms he sent 'she's not worth it, i tell you, don't go after her man'.

I was thinking, 'what did i do to deserve such information from my enemy?' i hadn't spoken to him in ages, and i didn't even think about trying to fix things up cos i'm such a sore person. why did he even bother? didn't he know i gave up? well, i did all i could do- i laughed.

i never replied him.

and what's with pet brother and sister shit? seriously i don't get it. it's gay! it's something sissies do. and girls. but that's okay, cos well girls get to do stuff guys can't :p ..maybe it was his way of saying, 'you can't date her, it would be bordering on incest'..asshole!

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 11:26 PM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.