eveningdrama

Friday, March 25, 2005


:: Customer service- the bane of customers ::

Now I know why my mum makes me make all her calls to customer service operators for her.
Hell I'm so pissed, if I had the money, I would buy the company and fire those assholes!

Btw this is about Astro (a satellite tv provider here in malalysia).

This began when Astro came to setup a new set in my dad's pub. We had one of our home cards there for temporary usage while waiting for them to fix the new set. So when they came to fix the new set, instead of giving us a new card, they converted one of our cards to a commercial licensed card for use in my dad's pub. That left us with one card short for our home.

So my mum made me call up Astro to settle this mess. Actually all we needed was to just get back our card, which seemed simple enough to me.

So I picked up the phone, and called them. ALL of their customer service representatives were occupied. Well that's what the recorded message told me anyway. So I tried again, and again and again. They were busy! What could I do? So I decided to send them an E-mail, about my problem.

The next few days, I called them up again, and guess what? They were ALL occupied again! According to the recorded message. No replies from them in my inbox either.

A week later I called them up. This time the recorded message told me that the phones were down, and I had to leave a voice message. I redialed just to make sure and got the same message. So I left a voice message with my name and number. My inbox was still empty.

A week later I tried again. The recorded message this time tells me that ALL of the customer service operators are occupied! BUT I could wait for them! I was like the 15th customer on hold..I wonder why they never gave me this choice a few weeks ago! So I got on the phone with the operator, explained my situation. The lady asked me for some of my account details, so I told her to hold on while I went to look for the account statements. Apparently the lady didn't understand what 'hold on' meant, because when I picked up the phone again, the line was dead! I was like 'WTF?'

So I called again on the same day, and finally got through another person. I explained my situation again, and he told me that he would check it out for me. He told me he would call me back in 30 minutes. So I said okay, gave him my name and number and put the phone down. It's now about 10080 minutes later (that's one week in munites you fools :P) and I still haven't got a call from him. Talk about efficiency! My inbox is still empty.

This morning I tried again. I called them up, asking for the guy who promised to call me back, but the dude wouldn't pass the phone, and he told me to call this number instead. So I took it down, said thanks, and put the phone down. I dialled this new number. It was engaged. Twice. Thrice. Engaged. I mean WTF?

So that just pissed me off. Not like the previous calls didn't piss me off, but how can you call this customer service?? Does it take a genius to send me a new fucking card? What's with the passing around of responsibilities? Aren't customer service operators trained to solve problems faced by customers??

You know, I bet they don't even read their email or check their messages! They ask you to leave them just so you'd feel better. Fuck you Astro customer service operators! I hope your bosses call up one day to test your services, and realize how shitty you are and fire your asses. RAR!

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 10:04 AM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.