eveningdrama

Saturday, April 02, 2005


:: Airports have runways ::

So the other day, I was at the simple plan concert, and I saw-

12 year old girls in boob tubes. Now tell me that isn't wrong.

No actually, you'd be thinking, why are there even boob tubes for 12 year olds??

I mean, almost all girls that age (in malaysia and most asian countries) don't even have tits large enough to hold up such apparel! You'd get the same effect wrapping a piece of cloth around these girls.

Hell if I remember clearly, when I was 12 I sure as hell didn't see other 12 year old girls wearing boob tubes! It's like kids these days don't spend enough time enjoying their youth. They all wanna grow up so fast.

Shit George, why are you even giving a shit about what 12 year old girls wear?

well if this goes on, we're gonna see 7 year old girls in bikinis real soon.

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 12:51 AM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.