eveningdrama

Sunday, April 17, 2005


:: I am awesome :P ::

On one rainy day, I was going to have dinner with my friends, when I thought "hey, I'll tell them I can't make it, and then show up!" I started laughing by myself. hahaha

Anyways, I was in the car then, going to pick my sister up to send her home before I went for dinner. So I was formulating a plan in my head, what should I tell my friends? I decided that I should send then an SMS saying "Sorry I won't be able to make it today, I got involved in an accident."

I was typing the message out halfway, when I realised that it was quite a mean thing for me to do :p so I didn't send it in the end

I'm sure you can guess what happened next!

So then, I continued driving.. At one point, I had to switch lanes so that I could turn into another road.. I signalled right, I checked my right mirror, the lane was clear, and so I started my turn. Then all of a sudden, a motor bike comes into the lane at a high speed, and so I quickly turn back into my lane since I wasn't out yet. The motorcyclist thought I was gonna hit him and he jammed the brakes.

Well, you know what happens when you jam the brakes. Your brakes lock (unless you have ABS, and I doubt bikes have ABS). When your brakes lock, your tyres lock, and when that happens, your vehicle skids. Especially in rain.

And so the bike skidded. It did like a 180 turn, and it fell over, spilling its driver and passenger onto the road. I was stunned. I was just sitting in my car thinking "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Shit, that looked like a hell load of pain. I thought of getting out of the car to offer help, but they quickly got up themselves and put the bike upright. Then the guy looked right at me and gave me this stare, looking real pissed off and shit. Then he got back on his bike with his passenger, and they sped off.

The whole journey I was replaying that scene over and over again in my head. Shit. I thought I was gonna be in some fucking trouble. But when I thought about it, it wasn't my fault. I guess I just felt bad cos the dude gave me a menacing stare. haha.

So, back to the title, I realised maybe I have some sort of gift for predicting the future, or making it happen..next time i'll almost send a message like 'Sorry I can't make it, I'm busy making out with Jeon Ji Hyung.'

ROFL

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 9:22 AM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.