eveningdrama

Wednesday, April 20, 2005


:: Today I learnt... ::

1. That blind people can still do judo.

2. Criticising your ex's current guy leads to severe reprimands.

3. It sucks to be really old.

4. We're a selfish species.

5. There is a book in my library about anal pleasure.

6. This girl I like is really worth my time.

7. Always knock when your housemate has his girl in his room.

8. Some people are thick skinned beyond normal comprehension.

9. I'm not the only person to have seen every musical in Singapore from 1992-1997.

10. My haircut looks better once it grew out a little.


I was just wondering how interesting or boring my life was compared to the rest of the ED crew:P

posted by Yang @ 8:05 PM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.