eveningdrama

Sunday, April 10, 2005


:: Was that rhethorical? ::

Just now I was having dinner with my cousins and my younger sister, when she asked me "could I try that?" and pointed to my milk shake. Before I even answer, she took my cup and took a sip of it!

I told her "What if I said 'No'? You'd still drink it! Why do you even bother to ask?"

Then she smiled sheepishly and couldn't come up with an answer, like she was embarassed for commiting the biggest crime in the world! (damn right she did! hahaha)

but, since I was such a nice brother that I was I didn't pour the shake on her head and stuffed fries in her face..haha..

The day "could I try that?" becomes a rhethorical question, we'd have polite gropers running around the streets, asking before they touch.

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 10:33 PM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.