eveningdrama

Wednesday, May 11, 2005


:: I am good in bed (theoretically) ::

How many of you have hairy arms?
I mean ape-hairy arms (like my grandpa) :P

So anyways, I have hairy arms. In fact my arms are so hairy, they're almost the topic of every ice breaking coversation I have with people I have just met.

1st day of college at LUCT (I kid you not!)

I was at the orientation briefing in the hall. I didn't know anybody yet, so I sat down on this seat next to nobody when I entered. Awhile later, people started coming in, and the seats all started to get filled. This Indian girl came and sat next to me. We started chatting abit..

She(I forgot her name :P): "Hi, I'm _"
Me: "Hi, I'm George"
She: "Wow, you have hairy arms"
Me: "err..yeah" (I laugh)
She: "Oooh you know people with hairy arms.." (she starts giggling uncontrollably)
Me: "go on?"
She: (giggles) "are good in.." (giggles some more) "..you know.." (more giggles)
Me: "good in? i don't know what you're talking about"
She: (giggles) "good in bed!" (giggles again)
Me: "Oh!" (fakes a laugh) "Ha ha ha"
She: (continues giggling..)

....

true story!

same thing happened before that, when I was in Taylors college, I used to take a bus to college.. so anyways, one day, I sat next to this girl, and we started talking, and then she mentioned "ooh your arms are very hairy.. you know what they say about people with hairy arms- they're good in bed"

as this was the first time I heard such nonsense, I was shocked and sat there stunned for a moment. Firstly, it never dawned onto me that girls could be so straight forward, and about such topics i.e. my sexual prowess (lol) and that girls could also believe such stupid things :P hahaha

I mean, seriously, how can hair on your arms tell people if you're great in bed?! If there was a graph depicting the relationship between hair on arms against greatness in bed, I'd like to see it! Like what has hair got to do with anything?! The only possible theory I can come up with is- I have more air resistance on my body, and so when I move, I move slower, which is how girls like it- slow and steady? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA which is utter nonsense! and how about if I have hairy arms, girls get tickled by it, and thus have better sex? ROFL

okay.

forget the hair on my arms, this has been an urban myth ripped apart by Evening Drama!

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 12:30 AM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.