eveningdrama

Friday, July 08, 2005


:: Of hair and bombs ::

So I shaved off my beard (or stubble if you wanna call it! insult me assholes!) yesterday night..this morning when I woke up, it was visible again! I was like, fuck! that was pretty fast! so this evening, I shaved again! and just now (around 12.30am) I checked the mirror, tiny hairs were visible! So now I have concluded, my hair grows at abnormal rates :P

on another hand, concerning the bombings at London, I have come up with my own theory about who did them! haha

I say it was the French! I mean come on, isn't it too much of a coincidence? I don't even know why CNN didn't pick up this clue! the bombings occured like right after London got voted as the host for the 2012 Olympic games! beating Paris by a few votes, the French must have gotten really pissed over it since they spent so much money and time developing their city to host the Olympics and they get beaten in the end.. the bombings must have been arranged by the French to disrupt the London transportation system and to show how weak their security was.. one dude interviewed even said something like: 'it's not very hard to pull off an attack'

But George, didn't the Al-Queada (however u spell it :P) admit to the bombings? didn't it ever occur that the French could have paid them to pull off such a stunt? i mean, let the terrorists take all the blame, nobody would even look in their direction! Hah! i figured them out!

posted by goodnewsgeorge @ 1:14 AM



















Poll:

eveningdrama
Which would you rather eat?
Shit flavored curry
Curry flavored shit
Send this poll to a friend!

Links:

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

 

© Copyright 2004 all content Evening Drama.
© Copyright 2004 all graphics and design xen0s.